Golf lovers, whether a beginner or a pro, will enjoy our all inclusive shore tour.
We pick up from your hotel in Cairns or Northern Beaches and also Cairns Cruise Terminal and Yorkey’s Knob Marina for Half Moon Bay Golf Club Or Cairns Golf Club.
Come and sample our lush, tropical golf courses for yourself. Our golf tours are limited to 10 people.
- Pickup, to and from Cairns Cruise Ship Terminal or Yorkey’s Knob Marina or Hotel
- Transfer to Cairns Golf Club or Half Moon Bay Golf Club, Yorkey’s Knob
- 18 holes of golf in
- Motorised golf cart (share between 2 players)
- Light lunch with a couple of beers/wines or soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Air conditioned vehicle with driver (who will be with you for the day)
- Fully insured and accredited
- Guaranteed to get you back to the ship in time
- Golf club hire available (not included)
Cairns Golf Club - $139 Adults
Half Moon Bay Golf Club - $139 Adults
Golf Club Hire: price on application
A gently undulating layout overlooking the Coral Sea, tropical wetlands and sweeping views over the mountain ranges.
This is a course that makes the most of what this great region has to offer.
There is water in play on 11 holes of this sand-based all weather course.
- 18 holes
- Par 70
- 5178 metres (men)
- 5014 metres (women)
Excellent public course located 7 kilometres south of Cairns. A beautifully laid out course, set amidst tropical and native landscaping, with lush greens. The backdrop is a stunning tropical mountain range.
The course is relatively flat with several water hazards, which both complements as well as making the course challenging to all levels of golfers.
The layout has 4 x par 3, 10 x par 4 and 4 x par 5.
- 18 holes
- Par 72
- 6115 metres (men)
- 5483 metres (ladies)
- Dress code is “smart casual”, shoes that will harm the greens in any way, short shorts, sandals, thongs or track pants are not allowed.
- A minimum of two guests are required to operate the tour, however, if you are the only one then please enquire as we may already have other bookings.
- The club courses are usually unavailable for visitors to play on Saturday mornings until 1.30pm as this time is reserved for the members competition games.
- You do not need an official handicap to play the course.
Contact us about these tours >
Back to top
All pricing is in Australian Dollers (AUD).